Kirk Cox knows what it takes to fight, to lead, and to WIN.
Join our growing list of Endorsements
Former State Senator, 40th District
Delegate, 62nd District
Former Congressman, 11th District
Former State Senator, 34th District
Delegate, 60th District
Randy Forbes and Shirley Forbes
Former Congressman, 4th District
Former Delegate, 62nd District
Delegate, 81st District
Delegate, 78th District
Former Delegate, 68th District
Delegate, 14th District
Former Delegate, 16th District
Former Delegate, 72nd District
Delegate, 27th District
State Senator, 15th District
Former State Senator, 10th District
Delegate, 61st District
Getting kids back to school for in-person learning is a start, but just going back is not enough. Kirk has a plan to get every child in Virginia back on track.
Kirk has introduced the Attack Learning Loss Initiative to ensure every child receives a quality education and recovers after suffering through unnecessary extended remote learning.
Kirk's ALL Initiative will
- Mobilize current, former and substitute teachers to provide unprecedented one-on-one tutoring
- Extend summer remediation opportunities for all students
- Offer tax-free compensation for teachers who participate in summer school programs
Holding Big Tech Accountable
The radical left wants to silence conservative voices, and Kirk has a plan to protect free speech and hold big tech accountable.
As Governor, Kirk will
- Increase Transparency
- Prevent Uncalled-for Censorship
- Create Accountability
Kirk is committed to strongly supporting law enforcement and strengthening policies that will keep our communities safe. This starts with fully funding our police, reforming the Parole Board, and prosecuting violent criminals to the fullest extent of the law.
As Governor, Kirk will:
- Invest $50 million in year one to raise law enforcement salaries, as part of the Partnership for a Safe Virginia plan.
- Veto Democrat proposals to repeal mandatory minimum sentences and weaken penalties for drug dealers.
- Reform the Parole Board, which was caught last year breaking the law and releasing violent criminals early.