Partnership for a
Partnering with former Senator and Sheriff Bill Carrico, Partnership for a Safe Virginia is a coalition built to bring law enforcement, families, and other partners together to advocate for policies that support law enforcement and keep the Commonwealth safe
Kirk Cox has always stood in defense of law enforcement -- and always worked to make our communities safe places to live and raise children. Together, this coalition will help advocate to keep Virginia safe, and elect a Governor they can count on to do so.
Together, Kirk and Bill -- and the Partnership for a Safe Virginia -- pledge to:
- Invest $50 million in the first year of a Cox administration for law enforcement salaries
- Prioritize the implementation of the Virginia State Police Pay Plan
- Eliminate salary compression for veteran law enforcement officers
- Raise Base Pay for Troopers and Sheriff’s Deputies
- Convene a Leadership Group representing various law enforcement groups within the first 100 days to plan the $50 million commitment and address structural salary issues plaguing law enforcement across the Commonwealth.